The Andrew E. Moore Law Firm is dedicated to representing clients as they seek zoning, land use and development project approvals and agreements in the Phoenix-metro area, its suburbs and surrounding counties. With over a decade of experience in zoning and land use law, we are well-prepared to advise you on your entitlement needs, represent you before the County or municipality where your project or property is located and negotiate and process your land use and zoning entitlements through to final approvals.
Whether you are a residential home owner who needs a variance for your property, a commercial developer with an office or retail development to build or a homebuilder planning a new residential community, the assistance of an experienced land use entitlements attorney can be critical to the approval and continued success of your project or property plans.
The firm purposely focuses its practice areas in order to provide dedicated and experienced representation to its clients. Most zoning and planning cases require public hearings before administrative bodies, Planning Commissions or City Councils or Boards of Supervisors. Andrew Moore has extensive experience in representing clients before these committees and councils and public bodies. The firm's Zoning practice includes but is not limited to the following.
- Rezoning for all types of projects and properties - large and small
- Preliminary and Final Site Plan processing and approval
- General Plan and Comprehensive Plan Amendments (both map and text amendments)
- Applying for and processing official and informal Zoning Interpretation requests
- Processing and presenting Zoning Adjustments (Use Permits and Variances).
- Processing and arguing Appeals from Zoning Adjustments to municipal Boards of Adjustment
- Municipal and County defense of clients charged with Zoning Code Violations.
- Drafting and negotiating Development Agreements and Pre-Annexation Development Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Infrastructure Improvement Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Economic Development Incentive Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating School Donation and Assistance Agreements
- Analysis and processing of Annexation Petitions
- Analysis and processing of Right-Of-Way Abandonments
Please contact us at 480-699-7454 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a consultation at our downtown Gilbert, AZ conference rooms or speak about representation in any of these zoning or land use law areas.